First Aid Course in Gold Coast
Why Choose Our First Aid Course?
Accredited First Aid and CPR Training in Gold Coast
If you’re based in the Gold Coast and looking for First Aid training, then we have the answer. Affordable, high-quality training is neither far away nor expensive – just contact us!
FirstAidPro Brisbane is an Australian RTO that runs training venues and courses throughout Australia, providing quality training in first aid and other related areas.
Same Day First Aid Certificate
Training with FirstAidPro Brisbane is very time efficient. For example, the HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course in Gold Coast requires only a few hours of pre-reading and a single one-day session to be fully certified. Certificates can generally be issued on the same day.
Cheap First Aid Course in Gold Cost
Qualified with FirstAidPro Brisbane is very affordable. For our HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course, the entire course and all related training materials can be provided for less than $100. This makes it very accessible even for those with no professional interest in First Aid training.
In addition, if you find any equivalent training course available for a lower price, we’ll match it!
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Our Training Locations in Gold Coast
In the Northside of Brisbane, we offer a range of locations to suit your needs!
- Southport – 36 Scarborough St, Southport, QLD 4215
- Palm Beach – Palm Beach Hotel, Cnr 1118 Gold Coast Hwy & 5th Ave, Palm Beach, QLD 4221
- Tweed Heads – Twin Towns Services Club, 2 Wharf St, Tweed Heads NSW 2485.
If these aren’t near you, call us and find a course that is!
CPR First Aid Course in Gold Coast
Brisbane First Aid Courses, a National Registered Training Organisation 40407, offers:
- CPR & First Aid Courses
- Same-Day Certification
- Face-to-Face and Online Training
- Workplace on-site Group First Aid Training
- Endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing
- Registered Training Organisation #40407
- Student Focus
- Simple and Easy booking system
- Price Match Guarantee!
Who is eligible for CPR / First Aid training
The training run by FirstAidPro Brisbane is open to the general public, so there are very few restrictions on who’s allowed to take part. The only restrictions are that participants must:
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Have signed consent from a parent or guardian if they are under 18.
- Provide a USI number (Unique Student Identifier) registered to their name, which you can obtain from the government USI website.
- Be physically capable of performing 2 minutes of CPR on a training manikin.
HLTAID011 First Aid Course in Gold Coast
The most popular option in our toolkit is our HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course. This course is a single day session that covers a wide variety of emergency medical situations and how to respond to them. Upon completing this session, you’ll have completed three different training certificates: HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (BELS), and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
Enquire today about our first aid courses and group booking in the Gold Coast! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08-7120-2570 for any and all enquiries.
HLTAID012 Childcare in Gold Coast
Our HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting course is optimised for teachers and childcare workers. It encompasses all the elements of our standard first aid training and includes the additional modules that workers in the education and childcare sector require – including anaphylaxis and asthma training. It’s the all-in-one first aid training package for educators.
HLTAID009 CPR Course in Gold Coast
Although our first aid training includes CPR as part of the course, according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines, this needs to be renewed every 12 months for your certification to remain current. Fortunately, Brisbane First Aid Courses also offer the HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) as a short stand-alone course – allowing you to renew your certification easily. The course is also open to newcomers – the entire first aid course isn’t required to do the training.
Other Courses on offer
While the three listed above represent some of our most popular training courses, we also offer a range of other training options, as shown below:
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID013 Provide First Aid In Remote Or Isolated Site
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy Manual Handling Manual
- HLTWHS005 Conduct Manual Task Safely
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- White Card
(Delivered in Line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC))
- Manual Handling refresher for health workers
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher
Nationally Accredited First Aid
Brisbane First Aid Courses are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40407), and our courses are accredited and nationally recognised – our first aid certification is accepted in most professional contexts across Australia. Our training follows key industry standards, such as those of the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and the Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Committee (ANZCOR). We’re also accredited with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
All this means is that you can be sure that you’re getting the real deal when you get training with Brisbane First Aid Courses.