First Aid & CPR Courses in Caboolture
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Caboolture Lakes Entrance
Suite 4 – Training Room
8-22 King Street
CABOOLTURE, QLD 4510
Our Caboolture training location is conveniently located in Brisbane’s North within easy access from surrounding suburbs and areas including; Morayfield, Burpengary, Bribie Island, Beerwah, Beachmere, Redcliffe, Narangba, North Lakes, Kallangur and Strathpine.
Parking & Accessibility
- Parking is FREE all day along Esme Avenue (as per picture above).
- Disabled parking is available.
- Public Transport and Bus Station at Caboolture Station.
- Train Station is a very short walk away (Caboolture Station).
- Located in the Caboolture CBD, just a short walk to Council Chambers, Court House and Caboolture Train Station.
- Private Toilets available.
- Please note: Car park at the Lake Centre is Only 3 Hour Parking, HLTAID003 and HLTAID004 students will need to park on Esme Ave for free parking.