First Aid Course & CPR Training - Logan
Brisbane First Aid’s Logan training venue is located at Unit 8 / 84 Wembley Road in Logan Central, Queensland, Australia. Our training room is a one minute walk from the Logan Central Library and close to Logan Central Plaza.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Unit 8 / 84
Wembley Road, Logan Central QLD 4114
Our Logan Central training location is conveniently in Brisbane’s South within easy access from the surrounding City of Logan suburbs and areas including; Woodridge, Browns Plains, Loganholme, Loganlea, Waterford, Beenleigh, Slacks Creek, Browns Plains, Marsden, Trinder Park, and Springwood.
Parking & Accessibility
- Parking is FREE all day.
- Disabled parking, but no wheelchair access available
- Logan Venue access is via stairs
- Public Transport Bus Stop right outside (Wilbur Street stop).
- Train Station is a 15-minute walk away (Woodridge Station)
- Located between the Logan Central library and Logan Central Plaza Shopping Centre
- Accessible toilets.