First Aid Course Varsity Lakes
Why Choose Our First Aid Course?
First Aid Course in Varsity Lakes, QLD
Brisbane First Aid Courses is a leading provider of First Aid Courses, and we also provide various other excellent courses within North Brisbane. We offer Mental Health First Aid and White Card courses too! Our range of courses has been available across the Brisbane Northside for over ten years, so for the highest quality of first aid courses and the best experience, book in today!
Based on Course Selection
- Online learning with quick practical assessments. What more could you want?
- Rapid classroom-based learning that suits the needs of all learners, finding the perfect balance between theory and hands-on learning.
Same Day First Aid Certificate
Need a First Aid Certificate for your university and workplace! If you’ve completely forgotten to complete it and it’s needed for a work placement at university, or you’ve missed the course at your workplace. No need to stress! We offer Same Day certificates for our first aid courses. That way, you don’t need to worry about missing out on anything.
In most circumstances, you can also book in the same week to make your life stressless. We offer DAILY courses at our most popular locations. So if you’ve forgotten to get your first aid training certificate, don’t worry! We have you sorted.
We offer the best value for money courses possible. We understand that you want an excellent quality first aid course for a great price. That’s why we offer our Price Match Guarantee. Our Price Match Guarantee policy ensures that you will always get the best possible price at Brisbane First Aid Courses. In the unlikely event, you find a cheaper course. We promise to match that advertised price.*Conditions Apply*
Simply call us and let us know the information regarding the advertised course.
Our Location in Varsity Lakes
At Varsity Lakes, we offer a range of locations to suit your needs!
- Hotel CBD, 15/21 Lake St, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227
If these aren’t near you, call us and find a course that is!
CPR First Aid Course Varsity Lakes
Brisbane First Aid Courses, a National Registered Training Organisation 40407, offers:
- CPR & First Aid Courses
- Same-Day Certification
- Face-to-Face and Online Training
- Workplace on-site Group First Aid Training
- Endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing
- Registered Training Organisation #40407
- Student Focus
- Simple and Easy booking system
- Price Match Guarantee!
Workplace First Aid Training
First aid training is key and a must-have in any workplace environment. As an employer or an employee, it would be great to encourage first aid training and safety among your peers and workplace. The good news is that you don’t even have to leave the workplace to do it! We can tailor the training just for your workplace and bring the training to you! Our group first aid courses are a brilliant way to keep health and safety at the core of your workplace!
Enquire today about our first aid courses and group booking in Varsity Lakes! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08-7120-2570 for any and all enquiries.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
First Aid Course Varsity Lakes (HLTAID011)
Our HLTAID011 Provide First Aid training course is one of our most popular training courses. It can give you great confidence in providing first-response medical assistance for a wide variety of medical emergencies. It has three different training modules.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (BELS)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
During the training, you’ll cover issues such as
- Infection managing processes
- Handling shock
- Managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
- How to manage the effects of a redback spider
- Assessinganage effects of a redback spider emergencies
- First aid methods for blood loss, burns, and fractures
- CPR techniques for newborns, toddlers, and adults
The course is available either as a full-day training session or in an online version – which only requires a 2-hour face-to-face training and assessment session, with the rest being completed online.
CPR Course Varsity Lakes (HLTAID009)
The CPR courses we offer are great, cheap and time-efficient. It provides a world of knowledge regarding CPR training. While this module is included with the HLTAID011 training course, it’s also possible to do our HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation module separately. That’s excellent news for anyone needing it for professional certification, as Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines recommend you need to do the module every 12 months to stay current.
This is also available as a standard in-person training seminar or an online version with only a short face-to-face session. The course was previously known by the code HLTAID001 but has now been replaced by the updated HLTAID009 system.
Childcare First Aid Varsity Lakes (HLTAID012)
Teachers and Childcare workers or people in similar positions are often required to have additional training requirements which are beyond the standard first aid training course. The great news is that we offer a course which caters to this requirement! Our HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting training covers the full content of our first aid course and the additional modules required for most education and childcare contexts – such as training for providing care to anaphylaxis Asthma sufferers.
Accredited first aid and CPR training
Our courses adhere to standards and guidelines of the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and the Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Committee (ANZCOR). We’re endorsed by organisations including the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). We’re also fully accredited with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), meaning our courses are nationally recognised and suitable for almost any situation requiring first aid certification.
Online and Face-to-Face Options
Our online option is a popular way to learn first aid! Along with our face-to-face courses, our online courses are also accredited and endorsed, so if you aren’t close to one of our locations in North Brisbane, you can count on our online courses to help!
With the rapid outbreaks of COVID-19, it is important to check and adhere to your local and state government guidelines and regulations. Our first aid courses are luckily still available. We have multiple steps in place to make sure you will be safe during the COVID-19 pandemic at our training locations.
If you have ANY symptoms associated with COVID-19, please do not come to the course. Feel free to call our lovely team, and they will be happy to accommodate you.
Click here to Book Today!
For More Information or for any enquiries feel free to contact us.
Alternatively, have a member of our friendly team help you schedule and confirm your booking, give us a call on 08-7120-2570 or send us an email at: email@example.com.
We also operate nationally in every state and territory:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia