Brisbane First Aid’s CBD training room is located at Level 7, 217 George Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000. Conveniently found on the corner of Queen and George Streets. Our training room offers a prime Brisbane CBD address with the popular Queen Street Mall right at its doorstep and the nearby Brisbane Square just across the street.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Level 7, 217 George Street
CNR Queen and George Streets
Parking & Accessibility
- Car Parking is available at King George Square Roma Street or Queens Plaza Car Park at 250 Edward Street
- Disabled facilities and access
- Public Transport Bus Access – use bus stop 1a Queen St.
- Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street Train Station is an easy walk
- River Cat transport services are also close by for convenience
- Training Venue opens at 8.30 am each day for access
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the course commencement time, so you have adequate time to prepare.
- Wear casual, comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- CPR must be able to be done on a manikin on the floor for 2 minutes as per ARC guidelines