Daily Deals Sunshine Coast:
$79 for HLTAID011 Provide First Aid Course Sunshine Coast (10% OFF on top of our great value offer). These prices may vary daily
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to promote health and safety in a medical emergency.
What You’ll Get:
- Fully Accredited First Aid Certificate issued the same day (Conditions Apply)
- Up to date First Aid Learner Guide
- The course will include the three core units of competency (nationally accredited units) required by the new HLT training package
- HLTAID011 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) covering AED
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid is delivered in line with Brisbane regulations, first aid codes of practice, Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines, and workplace procedure.
- Learn how to apply immediate care to an injured and sick casualty, provide basic life support, and emergency scene management until medical help arrives.
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid course is endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). Successful completion of the course earns 6 hours of continual professional development (CPD) by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- In response to COVID-19, first aid kits and other materials will be provided individually and undergo safe-checking and deep sanitation before and after use.
- Written and practical assessments including a two-minute CPR demonstration using a manikin (floor-based)
- CPR demonstration using a manikin is optional during these times as long as there is a signed proof of refusal from the participant.
- First Aid Certificates (Statement of Attainment) will be issued electronically and are valid for 3 years for HLTAID011 Provide First Aid and 12 months for the CPR component of the course – HLTAID009 Provide CPR covering AED.
No Online Workbook or E-Learning Required
Prior to attending the face-to-face training, you will be required to complete the pre-course reading, and completed quiz and bring it to the training session on the day. It is a self-paced, self-directed, and mandatory component of the course. The actual number of study hours required for each learner to complete the quiz varies depending on the learners existing knowledge, skills and experience.
Face-to-Face Training: Available in Brisbane CBD and Logan Central, Caboolture, participants can attend a 6-hour face to face training and Assessment. This is ideal for students who prefer classroom interaction and physical classes.
Sunshine Coast First Aid Course is a nationally accredited training provider (RTO: 40407) that offers streamlined, comprehensive, and cost-effective first aid courses. Plenty of our courses runs 7 days a week (Mon-Sun) in Brisbane CBD, Ipswich, Logan, Springwood, Caboolture, Chermside, Springfield, Mount Gravatt, Nambour, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast and throughout the state. (During the covid-19 Pandemic all locations may not be available, so check the booking calendar for available locations)
Getting your First Aid Certificate has never been more convenient.
Book one of our daily deals and find a first aid course near you. (Like Groupon first aid courses)
(Note: Our daily deals can go up to 20% OFF (sometimes more). Please check our page regularly to grab the lowest price available for our first aid courses, CPR and Child Care courses.